Women's Waterproof Lightweight Outdoor Rain Jacket
This rain jacket is designed to keep you dry and warm, no matter if it's a sprinkling or a downpour.
- Stay dry in wet weather with a waterproof and windproof design featuring DWR Finish and PU coated membrane.
- Enjoy an adjustable fit with a hood, hook-and-loop cuffs, elastic drawcord hem, and lined chin guard for comfort.
- Keep your belongings safe and secure with roomy pockets including secure-zip hand pockets and inner pocket.
- Stay comfortable during any activity with a lightweight and breathable design that includes strong mesh lining for moisture transfer.
- Take this versatile jacket on any outdoor adventure from hiking and camping to sailing and daily wear.
Item ID: lda338
- Free standard shipping on orders over $49
- Orders value below $49, shipping fee charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- Click to see our Shipping Info & Refund Policy
Just the right, lightweight rain coat I need for my travels. Love the fun color., The description details are accurate and true to size. Happy with this purchase and it was shipped very quickly.
This was a perfect warmish light jacket. I love it to wear inside. The building is chilly where I work so this is perfect.
Jacket is lightweight so no heavy feeling- kept me warm and dry. Hood looks good when tucked in neck line. I bought a medium- it’s a little large but a small would probably be a little tight in the chest/ waist. Material kept me dry and easy to shake off rain water. It is thinner and noisier than my Northface jacket but good enough. Jacket has a thin liner that is seam from waist up to hood. Bottom half is mesh. Keeps you cool and dry.
Exactly what I wanted and I get compliments on the color. Sized exactly as needed.
Got this jacket so I could walk the dogs at night And in the rain it is very waterproof and vibrant. warm too. 60 degree I could wear just the jacket. 50 I might wear a hoodie too but I'm a big old baby in the cold. very light weight and great pockets. all zipper! the hood is a good Size too. not super small like I was afraid of. goes over my face and has draw string things so it's great