Women's Warm Waterproof Puffer Hooded Jacket
- Welded baffle construction: No holes from sewing means this jacket is more windproof and waterproof than traditional down jackets.
- Waterproof: With a waterproofing index of up to 3000mm/H2O, you won't have to worry about getting wet during outdoor activities.
- Windproof: The attached hood, front zipper, and elastic cuffs help protect you from the wind.
- Multi-functional pockets: This jacket features two zippered handwarmer pockets and one zippered chest pocket for all your storage needs. Perfect for hiking, climbing, traveling, outdoor sports, or casual wear.
- Free standard shipping on orders over $49
- Orders value below $49, shipping fee charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- Click to see our Shipping Info & Refund Policy
Warm, waterproof, cozy!
Got this to replace a cheaper jacket that didn’t hold up well. I love this jacket! Comfy and keeps me warm. I would say it’s a little more roomy for the size. I’m usually large(and got an large) and it’s a tad big on me but it works for wearing layers underneath, so it’s no big deal! I hope it will last a long time!
I LOVE this coat! I couldn't believe the incredible quality of this coat for the price!! It's SO warm, super cozy and very cute! I am 5'5 and 140 lbs, and I ordered a small. I maybe should've gotten a medium, just because I would've liked it to be a teeny bit longer, but either way, it fits wonderfully! I definitely, a million times, recommend buying this coat!
Alright. I’m 5’7”/131 lbs and my shoulder to arm is measured at 23”. I purchased a medium because long sleeves are notoriously too short for my arms. The medium is roomy but not baggy. It’s a beautiful gray. Almost has a purple tint to it. Definitely better than spending $150+ dollars on a Columbia coat that did NOT keep me warm.
I got this for my mom. She's 173lbs 5'3" and I ordered a XL. First great. Waterproofing is great. Really works. We live in nyc and this winter has been smooth for her so far