Women's UV Protection Long Sleeve Fishing Shirts
- Item ID: lda567
- button-end closure
- UPF 50 SUN PROTECTION?- UPF 50+ provides maximum protection for long hours in the sun. Protect you from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- LIGHTWEITHT, QUICK DRY & BREATHABLE -Function nylon fabric is lightweight and breathable, delivers excellent moisture-wicking and quick-dry abilities. Keep you cool and dry in hot weather.
- HOOK-and-LOOP UTILITY POCKETS?- Four chest pockets with velcro closure, plus one rod holder, one sunglasses and hanger loop, and one utility loop at the chest. Gear you up for a whole day of fishing.
- COOLING?- Mesh lining on back sweat-prone area, opening back mesh vents let in and out a cooling breeze, perfect in hot, humid weather.
- CONVERT to SHORT SLEEVE -Rolled-up sleeves secure with loops and button tabs, and convert to a short sleeve.
Bought these to work in the garden in. Seemed to provide a lot of protection and limit solar radiation.
I just opened and tried this shirt on and am very impressed with the quality. I ordered a M based on the size chart and it's a LITTLE roomy, but since it's for hiking/fishing, I don't want it tight. You can roll sleeves and button up to make shorter sleeves. I think I'm really going to like this shirt!
Something to throw on OVER my clothing when I go outside to keep the sun off my arms. This shirt is cool with good airflow even buttoned up. If you don't want to slather on sunscreen when you take a walk or do some gardening - this pretty blouse will do the trick.
Thrilled with this shirt, just ordered another one. Sleeves are long which is great for riding. Yes the tails are a bit long but I don't care, generally don't tuck in anyway. Just returned multiple Columbia shirts that where nylon and stiff. This is super soft!! Happy!!