Women's UPF 50+ Breathable Long Sleeve Fishing Shirt
- Item ID: lda331
- UPF 50 SUN PROTECTION :UPF 50+ provides maximum protection for long hours in the sun. Protect you from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- ULTRALIGHT, QUICK DRY & COMFORTABLE :Made of ultralight Matting & Jacquard fabric which packs small and offers next-to-skin touch. Function fabric is breathable and delivers high moisture-wicking and quick dry abilities.
- UTILITY POCKETS :Two chest pockets with Velcro closure and reflective tapes on the pocket tips. One sunglasses hanger loop above the left pocket.
- COOLING :Mesh-lined vents at back sweat-prone area, let in and out a cooling breeze, keeps you cool and dry in hot, humid weather.
- CONVERT to SHORT SLEEVE :Rolled-up sleeves secure with loops and button tabs, and convert to a short sleeve.
- Free standard shipping on orders over $49
- Orders value below $49, shipping fee charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- Click to see our Shipping Info & Refund Policy
Bought this for an upcoming trip to Egypt. Love the color and the fit.
I love this shirt, I wore it on two hot, sunny days on my job as a crossing guard and felt very comfortable and protected. I didn't feel the heat of the sun on my skin.
I just wore this to hike around in 90+ degrees in Arizona, it was perfect, breaths well, lightweight fabric. It is slightly large but I am between sizes M and L, so ordered L. I was able to wear a shirt underneath, lots of pockets and vents. Not exactly fashionable, but hey,its a hiking shirt.
The shirt is comfortable in both morning chill and afternoon warm-up. The style is practical yet feminine and the fabric has a pleasantly silky feel. I plan to use it for both hiking and trips to town. I've washed it once according to directions, with good results. I bought a medium and it seems true to size.
This is a very comfortable shirt, both for being soft and lightweight and for having a great fit all around! Pics show that its got extra space, but not at all baggy. I ordered a size Small. Size Small often drowns me, but sometimes XS size for shirts like this are too narrow for my shoulders/arms... but this was perfect. Wore on a few hikes and washed a couple times already -- good quality shirt.