Women's Stretch Quick Dry UPF50+ Long Sleeve Hiking Shirt
- Item ID: ldk777
- MORE BREATHABLE & MORE LIGHTWEIGHT: Enlarge the ventilation area and increase the amount of breathability. Hollowed back with air vent to keep the breeze flowing in and the heat flowing out to help all-day cooling in the sun
- Zipper closure
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES - Roll-Up Sleeve: Reel long sleeves pull loop and button to easily convert into short sleeve shirt
- COMFORTABLE: Soft, 4-Way stretch and lightweight fabric for smart fit and comfort
- MOISTURE WICKING: Quick-dry fabric actively wicks moisture away from the skin, keeping you dry, and cool
- UV PROTECTION: UPF 50+ rating provides excellent protection against ultraviolet rays. Help you to stay safe in the sun
- UTILITY POCKETS: Two front pockets with button; Side zipper pockets. Summer shirts is great for a day of hiking, traveling and climbing
- Free standard shipping on orders over $49
- Orders value below $49, shipping fee charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- Click to see our Shipping Info & Refund Policy
Wish I had known about these shirts years ago. Beautifully soft fabric, fits good, even on busty woman. I usually wear a size 12 but have a 36DD chest. The XL fit great and didn't bunch or wasn't too tight at chest. No sweat rolling down my back in 110 degree weather and no sweaty armpits. Super dry and comfy even in extreme heat and sun.
I hate using a ton of sunblock on my skin and this shirt is great;it covers my neck and arms from the sun. washes well and it is a hang dry.
I'm petite 5 ft, 106 lbs and have a bit of a gut. Usually fit a size X-small or small depending on the cut. I got the X-Small and the length for the arms is perfect. the hem falls a bit below my hips. It's a little snug around my tummy : / but the shoulders fit. The material is light and the light blue is pretty. It says it's waterproof and breathable and also UPF 50. Should be good for outdoors. I'll use it over a t shirt so I don't have to button it!
True fit. Very comfortable! Quality product... liked 1st one so much; I bought a 2nd one! Great for casual, working in yard, or dressing it up! Great sun protection & style!
The fabric feels great and isn't too hot in the heat. It's really breathable and a little stretchy too. I'd order a size smaller than what the measurements go by. It fits my shoulders well but isn't that long and is very boxy.