Women's Stretch Quick Dry UPF 50+ Hiking Shorts
What's it do?
Made from lightweight, abrasion-resistant fabric, these shorts have a subtle front slit to help you lean into mountainside scrambles.
- Stay comfortable all day with ultralight, breathable, and soft 4-way stretch fabric that enhances movement.
- Quick-dry technology keeps you cool and dry during outdoor activities.
- Protect yourself from the sun with built-in UPF 50+ in the fabric that shields you from harmful UV rays.
- 4-pocket design: 2 side zipper pockets and 2 rear zipped pockets.
- Enjoy an adjustable fit with a part elastic waistband and belt loops, with an inseam length of approximately 4.5-5.5 inches.
Item ID: lda904
- Free standard shipping on orders over $49
- Orders value below $49, shipping fee charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- Click to see our Shipping Info & Refund Policy
I bought these for hiking on an upcoming trip to Costa Rica, and they seem great. They’re lightweight, and seem really comfortable. My waist is proportionally bigger than my hips compared to many women, so it can be hard to find things that fit. I read a lot of reviews before picking a size small (I’m 5’2” and about 127 lbs.), and found one that said to focus most on the size of your hips, because the stretchy waist should make that dimension work, and otherwise the legs and rear would be baggy. That worked perfectly, and I also bought their long hiking pants and capris in the same size. All fit beautifully. I’m hoping they’ll wear well. I’ve already worn the pants hiking locally, and they’re great.
Great product feels good and fits nice. Easy to pack and use on vacation love the colors . i have brought other colors love them would recommend.
I got these to wear to the amusement park. Ya know, the one with the mouse. The things we do for our kids, huh?
I knew it would be hot, humid and likely to rain at some point, plus the possibility of dampness from some of the rides, so I was looking for quick dry material. And I knew I needed zippered pockets to keep my items secured in said pockets at all times. And I knew the shorts needed to be long enough to not let my thighs rub and get all irritated and heat rashy.
Let me just say, these are definitely “mom” shorts. Ain’t nothing cute about ‘em and the fit is full-on mom style. But they are dang comfortable and worked perfectly for my needs. Elastic waist was a nice bonus LOL.
All joking aside, they really did work perfectly for a hot, humid, semi-rainy day in Florida. And they washed really well and were ready for round two the next day.
I deducted one star because the waist is a bit loose (even though it’s elastic), but if I’d worn the smaller size (I ordered both to try), they were stretched out across my bum, which is definitely not a good look. And no one needs that cheap nylon belt with flimsy plastic buckle. Make these cost less by throwing that thing out,