Women's Stretch Convertible Zip-Off Quick-Dry Hiking Pants
- UPF 50+ fabric shields against harmful UV rays
- Convertible: Zip-off legs convert pants to three-quarter ankle pants or shorts in no time.
- Features multi pockets with hook &loop for your belongings, 3 slant pockets, 2 thigh pockets, and 2 back pockets
- COOLING SYSTEM- Made of silver fiber that can quickly dissipate the temperature of the skin to give you a cool feeling
- Comfort fit side elastic waist and adjustable drawcord on the leg opening for moving freely and Articulated knees enhance mobility
Item ID: lda596
- Free standard shipping on orders over $49
- Orders value below $49, shipping fee charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- Click to see our Shipping Info & Refund Policy
These pants are comfortable, have lots of pockets, and I love the zip-off options! I wore them hiking in southern Arizona this past week. Zipped off the lower leg when it got hot, but still had protection from the sun and scratchy vegetation.
My only wish is for one pocket to be big enough for my entire phone to fit in. I had to hike with it sticking out of the regular pocket, but it never fell out.
These pants are advertised as hiking pants and I certainly will use them for that, but I bought them because I wanted comfortable traveling pants and they fit the bill for that too. For me, size is true. Some say they are long and I understand why, but you can "cinch" them up at the ankles so no problem for me. (I usually by "short", if offered. ) The only negative is they are a bit tight around the knees, where one of the zippers are to convert them into shorts. Other than that, I think they will get alot of use.
I love the way they arrived no wrinkled nor did they wrinkle during or after wearing. They will travel well when we pack up to head for hiking in warmer climates than Wisconsin.
Shorts fit great, zip off pants fit tight where they zip off, shorts are roomer on thighs.
Great fit! Easy conversion to capri and shorts.