Women's Stretch Convertible Pants Zip-Off Quick Dry Hiking Pants
- Zipper closure
- Light, durable, quick-drying stretch fabric offers 4-way stretch for easy movement, wicks moisture dries quickly, breathable for maximum comfort
- Zip-Off: Zips at the knees to easily convert into shorts. Careful design of the zip-off part for the ultimate adjustable comfort
- Comfortable: Elastic inserts in the waist for adjustability. Button front with zip fly
- Fabric offers UPF 50+ sun protection and water-resistant fabric that beads up water
- 6 Pockets design: Two front slash pockets, two cargo pockets with Velcro closure - one with hidden security zippered pocket, rear zipper pockets.
Item ID: ldk102
- Free standard shipping on orders over $49
- Orders value below $49, shipping fee charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- Click to see our Shipping Info & Refund Policy
I like that you can easily zip of the legs and have a nice length hiking short. There are lots of pockets so that is helpful to keep your phone safe or add anything at all you want to take with you. The pockets are a good size so you are not squeezing anything in. I removed the belt. I don't wear belts normally and you don't need a belt to hold up these pants. The material seems to be quick drying. The grey color is a good grey, no green or yellow cast to it.
These are well made, versatile pants. I work in the greenhouse industry. Often it is cold in the morning and the greenhouses head up significantly and quickly. These pants will eliminate the need to change every single day. The option to tighten the ankles will be helpful in many scenarios. The tags state they can be worn as pants, capris, or shorts. I would assume the capri option is by tightening the ankles and pulling them to desired calf height. The shorts are longer than I would prefer, and that may just be my body type. I'm 5'4" and 135 lbs. I ordered a Medium. Definitely repel water. Zippered pockets are always a plus for me. I only wore them around the house and will add to this review in terms of wicking properties and stretch after I wear them to work.
I really like these pants! They have a waist that has some elastic in it, making them comfortable to wear. They are nice for spring/summer (Northeast US) and easily convert to shorts.
There are lots of pockets that also can double as air vents with mesh insides.
They fit my size as expected based on the measurements.
I ordered size SMALL. I have a VERY small waist and a bubble but so I was concerned if small would fit because of my waist to hip ratio being so dramatic. As expected the waist was wayyyy too big. The belt barely works so I am swapping it for my own belt. To me this is not an issue because my waist is always too small for anything. However I was pleasantly surprised to see that the material stretched around my butt comfortably! I’m a weight lifter so this was important, my butt often breaks pant hemming within the same day. I LOVE the zipper to take off the leg portion! Perfect Incase it is too hot in the Amazon and there are no mosquitos. I’m very impressed!
I wanted this type of pants for a canoe trip, but didn't want to pay the high price of the more well-known brands. These are great pants! They are really comfortable with the side-inset elastic and roomy without being baggy. They seem to be well made and sturdy. I also like that they have a belt and are high-rise and fit like women's pants - no gapping, crack-baring or all-day adjusting.
I am 5'5, 125 pounds and normally wear a 6, but I went by the size chart and ordered a medium which was perfect.