Women's Removable Hood Softshell Ski Jacket
- Item ID: lda376
- Zipper closure
- WARM but NOT BULKY-This women lined jacket is made of lightweight materials. The lining is Micro Polar Fleece, which traps the warmth effectively and offers next-to-skin comfort. Front panels of the jacket have one more extra mercerized velvet lining to guarantee the warmth. This lightweight jacket keeps you nice and warm in cold damp weather.
- WINDPROOF - Mid-layer of the fabric is made of windproof TPU material to seal out the wind. Central front zipper with interior storm flaps offers more wind protection.
- WATER RESISTANT & BREATHABLE - Fabric is treated to repel water while maintain breathability. Polyester synthetic material of the lining helps improve the breathability and transfer the moisture away quickly. (P.S. Water can leak through the stitching parts of the jacket, wearing in heavy rain may get wet.)
- FLEXIBLE FIT - Removable hood with 4-way adjustment. Drawcord adjustable hem and hook & loop cuffs seal out the elements and offer a better fit.
- ROOMY POCKETS - 2 zippered hand pockets and 1 zippered chest pocket to stash your essentials. This Light Fleece Lined Jacket is perfect for skiing, snowboarding, hiking, running, camping or casual wear.
- Free standard shipping on orders over $49
- Orders value below $49, shipping fee charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- Click to see our Shipping Info & Refund Policy
I find it difficult to find a warm lightweight jacket for outdoor events. I spend a lot of time biking, hiking or just walking. I got this jacket because I am going to Europe & wanted something I could count in for all weather including rain. I can wear a sweater under this jacket if it’s cooler & it has the hood if I get caught in the rain. It fits just right even with a sweater under it. I got medium my usual size.
I liked this jacket. It is stylish and the color was true as pictured. I think it would keep the wearer warm.
the fit was snug but it seems that is how it is styled. If you need a more roomy fit I would suggest sizing up.
I am returning this jacket only because I needed a jacket for fall and spring weather and this is more for cold weather. I tried it on inside my house only for a short time and I was way too warm. I would recommend for the quality and price.
This jacket is amazing. I'm 5'10" and I have a hard time finding jackets with enough length and with long enough sleeves. This jacket is nice and toasty and will be very functional in all weather as I live north of Seattle. Fits perfect with a sweatshirt underneath. Highly recommend for tall gals!
Beautiful spring skiing jacket. Well made with tailored fit. I��m generally a size M, 5��6, 160lbs, athletic built, 36c and the Medium fits perfect.
Perfect weight for spring and rainy days. It ran very small for me. I��m a bit busty and heavier on top, ordinarily wear a Large. 3 or 4 inch gap to zip up. Sent back and ordered an X Large. It��s snug, but will work as I��ll lose a few extra winter pounds. Very nice quality, slenderizing, nice pockets for phone, cash, tissues.