Women's Lightweight Puffer Jacket
- Water-repellent: The shell and lining are made from 20D micro-fiber nylon and are treated with a water-repellent finish to keep you dry in humid conditions.
- Lightweight & warm: Filled with 100% post-consumer recycled and ultra-light polyester, this jacket retains warmth effectively and can maintain warmth even when wet.
- Multiple pockets & elastic drawcord: With two zippered hand pockets and two deep inside pockets, this jacket is perfect for carrying essentials.
- Custom square quilting pattern: The unique quilting pattern helps to stabilize insulation and trap heat within small air pockets to maintain warmth.
- Versatile & packs small: Its small size makes it easy to pack for on-the-go adventures and is suitable for hiking, climbing, traveling, outdoor sports, or casual wear.
- Free standard shipping on orders over $49
- Orders value below $49, shipping fee charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- Click to see our Shipping Info & Refund Policy
Just the right fit and weight! I love it!
Great value and super cute looking jacket. Keeps me nice and warm. I would recommend this to anyone!
I bought a bigger size so that I could layer under it.
Worked great for cool weather like 40s-60s, but not sure it would be "enough" for truly cold weather below 40s. (I know... 40s for some is not cold... it is for me.)
It is squishy so it was easy to smash it into my bag.
I liked that the fabric was soft and pliable... and almost ...dare I say.... cozy.
Loved the zippered pockets on the outside. Plus the larger inner pockets were very nice too to tuck tissues or wipes for easy access.
I love this lightweight grab n go coat. I ordered a large due to my bust, but could have probably gotten away a med. No problem at all with a sweatshirt underneath. No problems at all with the zipper. I wear it all the time for feeding/watering the chickens, to bringing in woodstove wood by the armload. It has held up surprisingly well. I think I will try a medium as the sleeves are just a tidge long, but not deal-breaker long. I'm keeping this one and really like it. The gray color with the blue lining is nice. Now I want to get blue on the outside! It arrived quickly & will order again.
I like it. Just wish the sleeves were a little longer. Other than that, good jacket for the price.