Women's Fleece Lined Hiking Ski Snow Pants
- Item ID:lda693
- WARM & WINDPROOF?- The fabric of outdoor pant is made of windproof TPU material to seal the wind. The lining is Micro Polar Fleece, which traps the warmth effectively and offer next-to-skin comfort.
- ZIPPER OPEN AT LEG OPENINGS - During hiking, skiing, zipper open design avoid snow and coldness go inside the pants. Zippers design to back up the pants to boots.
- WATER-REPELLENT & NO BULKY- A water-repellent membrane is built in the fabric to repel water. The pants are made with lightweight flexible materials that keep you warm without weighing you down
- MULTIPLE POCKETS & PARTIAL ELASTIC WAIST?- 6 zipper pockets keep outdoor essentials secure. Waist is partial elasticated at back part to allow pants to fit comfortable.
- REFLECTIVE VISIBILITY DESIGN & RIPSTOP FABRIC- This performance pants with reflective material provide a wide range of motion and keep you visible in low light conditions. The fabric is stretch, ripstop and durable, can withstand the rigorous demands for outdoor activities like hiking, snowboarding, skiing, climbing, traveling, tactical, camping or mountaineering
Mostly I snow sled with my granddaughters, but had the chance to go snow skit with them this winter. Comfortable and warm and easily cleaned.
I bought these for cold weather hiking. They are very warm. I've hiked with them in the teens and windchill and stayed perfectly warm with just merino wool underneath. They are also flexible for bending and stretching. I'm 5'5 1/2", 130 and bought the medium. Plenty of room and comfortable.
Took these to the snow kept me so warm and dry even sat and laid in snow and did not leak through!!
Very nice a little longer than I wanted but kept me warm all day ice fishing