Women's Athletic Skort Build-in Shorts with Pockets UPF 50+ Golf Skirt
- Item ID: lda343
- Moisture Wicking Fabric - wicks perspiration away from the body to keep you dry and cool in hot days
- Build-in Mesh Shorts - attached mesh compression shorts made with flat seams(was sewn inside out to prevent chafing during moving). It provides breathable coverage and support but not ride up
- Elastic Waistband & Inner Drawcord - wide elastic waistband with inner drawcord for adjustable and comfort fit
- Multiple Pockets - two side pockets for your essentials, a rear zipped pocket secures your valuables
- Reflective Logo - keep you visible in low light conditions.
I ordered this one and a different brand at the same time. This one wins hands down so I ordered 2 more in other colors. I'm about 5'3" and 140 and got a large. It's a good length, a couple inches above the knee. It drapes nicely too...not clingy or baggy. The pockets lay flat and the shorts underneath are comfy and not bulky. The top stitching gives it a sporty look and it has a little logo on the side above the hem, so it's not something you could dress up a whole lot. The waistband is slightly stretchy plus it has a zipper & button fly so that is nice. There is a drawstring too, which I'll probably remove. But if you need a lot of adjustment for a small waist, I suppose the drawstring would help. Overall will be great for summer.
I can tell has a great quality materials, it fits perfect, does not restrict motility.
These are soo comfortable and soft! The waist band is nice and thick and the shorts do not ride up! They are perfect!
These skorts are the perfect summer go to outfit. They are well made and fit fantastic. I was torn between the large ad XL so purchased both. The Xl I kept. Im 5’ 9” and wear a size 10/12