Women's 3.5 Inches Lightweight Stretch Quick Dry Golf Shorts
- Item ID: lda766
- Lightweight, Quick Dry, Cooling Fabric
- SOFT AND COMFORTABLE: Ultra-soft material with COOLING FABRIC TECH ensures your comfort
- FREE MOVEMENTS: 4-ways stretch fabric never limits your every action
- UV PROTECTION: UPF 50+ protects you from UV rays in the sun
- ADJUSTABLE: Partial elastic waistband with belt loops for some adjustments
- UTILITY POCKETS: Zipper side pockets and a rear pocket to hold your items
- QUICK DRY: Water repellence and Fast-Drying Tech finish dries quickly in hours to stay dry
- Free standard shipping on orders over $49
- Orders value below $49, shipping fee charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- Click to see our Shipping Info & Refund Policy
Fit very nicely in my normal size. I wish they had slightly longer inseam on legs but otherwise perfect. Love zippered pockets and quick dry. I use as bathing suit bottoms. Good quality and well made. Sturdy material.
Not too long and not too short! These hit perfect (5ft5in) and are so comfortable! Love the stretchy material- plus they dry fast. Pockets big enough to put phone in and not pull your shorts down. Will definitely buy again!
Great shorts. Living in Florida I love to wear lightweight and quick dry clothing. These shorts fit the bill. Sizing was spot on.
Would by again.
I normally wear a size 6 in jeans or a size 8 in pants or skirts. I initially brought these shorts in size medium and they were way too big. They curved out unattractively in the hips and then they went in at the hemline.. I returned them and ordered the shorts in a size small and they fit perfect and still have some room. They are comfortable and water resistant, and best of all my phone fits in the zipper pocket. I like to have my phone handy to take pictures, so this is great. Also the length is perfect, not old lady long like most hiking shorts. I also tried the 5 inch shorts and the small is tighter than these, I will probably get a medium in those. Sometimes I like a little linger short when I sit on the ground so dirt doesn't stick to my legs, but I love the 3.5 inch short.
Comfortable but a little too tight through the hips.