Women's Lightweight Waterproof Breathable Rain Pants
- Item ID: lda992
- zipper closure
- WATERPROOF & WINDPROOF - Waterproof Rating: 5000mm. The high performance rain pant with a waterproof-breathable membrane and fully sealed seams will keep you comfortably dry on even the wettest days. An adjustable hook-and-loop waist and leg help seal out wind and rain.
- FLEXIBLE FIT & COLLOCATION - Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion. An adjustable hook-and-loop waist and leg offer a better fit. This rain pant can be worn with thermal underwear pants in cold weather, such as fleece lined bottoms, warm leggings pants and so on.
- BREATHABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT - Breathability rating: 5000g/m2/24hr. The back of thigh zipper design added for more breathability and transfer the moisture away quickly, keep you warm and dry without bunching up or weighing you down. This women's rain pant is lightweight and packed easily.
- ROOMY POCKETS - 2 secure-zip slant pockets and two thigh zipper pockets give you options to secure essentials like a phone, keys and wallet.
- VERSATILE - Feel protected, even in the worse conditions with this waterproof-breathable rain pant. Suitable for any outdoor activitie such as traveling, hiking, sailing, fishing, camping and daily wear.
- Free standard shipping on orders over $49
- Orders value below $49, shipping fee charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- Click to see our Shipping Info & Refund Policy
They fit perfect. I am 5.1" and 120lb, this is the only pants that fit perfect. I order size small. You can wear leggings underneath. They really waterproof. I've been wearing them in the rain all day and they kept me dry. Will order 1 more .
I do a lot of outside volunteer work and needed warm and waterproof pants for the colder months. Wore these today for the first time, it was breezy and 30 degrees outside. They were perfect! Kept me warm and comfortable.
They fit true to size… In other words, if you want to wear a thicker pair of pants underneath, buy a size up.
I bought a large and have a 35” waist and 40” hips. 5’6 155 lbs. 67y.o. Female.
4 massive zippered pockets and adjustable Velcro in waistband. Bought in neon yellow green for visibility during early morning street walks. My thighs are a bit thicker than some and they are a wee snug there, but a base layer pant fits fine underneath.
It may be important to wear something underneath for sweat. Zippers and snaps very sturdy. Good, sturdy belt loops. I hope to get a lot of wear out of these.
I walk my dogs on the North Oregon beach EVERYDAY regardless of the weather. I have purchased every type of "Rain proof" pants over the past 15 years. None have kept me dry until I found Little Donkey Rain Pants. They are light weight, comfortable, and fit great. Their price point is so reasonable that I bought them in 3 colors.