Men's Warm Waterproof Hooded Puffer Jacket
- High-Quality Materials and Workmanship: With no sewing thread, this jacket's outer layer provides better windproofing than traditional down jackets.
- Warm: The soft lining is filled with recycled cotton to keep you toasty in cold weather. The hooded design helps warm you up quickly.
- Waterproof: The durable water-repellent finish helps keep you dry when rain strikes.
- Multiple Zippered Pockets: The jacket features 2 zippered side pockets and 1 zippered chest pocket for functional and secure storage.
- Performance Fit: The ergonomic draping technique is consistent with body movement, making this insulated jacket suitable for skiing, camping, traveling, hiking, and other winter outdoor sports.
- Free standard shipping on orders over $49
- Orders value below $49, shipping fee charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- Click to see our Shipping Info & Refund Policy
Have had this a little over 3 months and its really comfy, I find my self wearing it out at a restaurant or bar and not take it off cuz its so comfy. Not sweaty in anyway
I previously had one of those heated coil jackets but it never kept the front of me warm, even though it had coils in the front. When I got this jacket I was skeptical that it could keep me warm and I was pleasantly surprised. Even in temperatures in the low teens, this jacket does a good job of keeping me warm and I dont need to wear more than one or two layers to feel warm. Im typically a very cold natured person so finding this jacket was awesome! The size is a little big around the chest, but the sleeve length works; I ordered a medium.
Had my first opportunity to wear the Little Donkey Puffer Jacket on my morning walk today. Its 50 degrees out with 25 mph sustained winds, and gusts up to 45-50mph on the Gulf Coast of Texas.
With low humidity and the winds, it feels quite chilly. The first thing I noticed was that there was no wind penetrating the jacket, and I was only wearing a t-shirt underneath the jacket. At the end of my 1-1/2 mile walk, I was very comfortable, not overheated as some have mentioned. I feel confident that when the much lower February temperatures arrive, adding a long-sleeve layer under the jacket will suffice. I have several other coats that cost much more that this, but they may be working their way to the local donation location!
Happy with the purchase. Good value, good product. I am 6ft. 170 pounds, Large fit me well.