Men's Rain Cycling Bike Windproof Jacket with Hood
- Item ID: lda394
- 2.5 layer Waterproof & Breathable Technology - Outer shell is made of ripstop, high density nylon fabric. Interior is laminated TPU membrane with 5000mm waterproofing and 5000g/m2/24hr breathability. Seams are 100% fully sealed and welded with TPU membrane.With waterproof zippers.
- Enhanced Breathability - Back air vents improve air circulation, dispersing excess heat and maintaining dry.
- Ultralight & Packable?- Jacket is super lightweight. Can be folded and tucked into its back pocket and convert to a small bag. Folded jacket is small volume. You can even put it in your pocket.
- Reflective - Two reflective stripes and a reflective logo on the front; One reflective printing on the back. Keep you safe in low light environment.
- Extras - One zippered back pocket with reversible double zipper pullers, easy to use when jacket is converted to a bag. One zippered chest pocket for easy-reach storage. Elasticized hem and cuffs seal out the elements. Drop tail hem is slightly longer, designed for both cycling and running.
I like this jacket because it fits well and has multiple packets.
I wanted something waterproof for a whale watching trip down in Baja California. A bike jacket is more form fitting which would enable me to move around more comfortable than a regular raincoat. It did the job superbly. Kept me dry and not sweaty because it is made with breathable material. The extra pockets are a plus. A name brand bike jacket was way more expensive. Oh, I should mention the quality…excellent.
I used it once on the golf course. Zipped up fast, blocked the wind and the rain. It didn’t interfere with my
golf swing, felt like I was wearing a long sleeve shirt. The large fit me well, slightly loose.
This jacket has so many nice features. It fits well (athletic cut), yellow color is extremely visible, reflective details, lots of pockets inside and out, windproof when heading into the wind.
It is advertised as breathable. It is not. Running with the wind allows the wind to penetrate from the back of the jacket-maybe this is what they mean by breathable?