Men's Packable Lightweight Puffer Jacket
- Lightweight, Warmth: Filled with breathable and ultra-light recycled material to form an air insulation layer to provide excellent heat insulation and long-term warmth preservation. Suitable for cold days (41°F-4°F).
- Windproof: Attached hood with front zipper and elastic cuffs provide a perfect fit and wind protection.
- Water Resistant: The shell and lining of the coat are 100% Nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) to keep you dry in humid conditions.
- Multiple Pockets: 2 zippered hand warmer pockets, 1 zippered chest pocket, and 2 deep inside pockets, great for securely carrying your all essentials.
- Packable: Packs down compactly into an included pouch for easy carrying, making it suitable for hiking, climbing, traveling, outdoor sports, or casual wear.
Item ID: lda365
- Free standard shipping on orders over $49
- Orders value below $49, shipping fee charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- Click to see our Shipping Info & Refund Policy
This jacket is lightweight and warm.
It fits really greatthe hood, the shoulders, the cuff length and the waist. Its big enough to wear an insulating sweater beneath it.
I purchased this coat for winter and early spring backpacking and have used it on a couple of trips now with great performance. It doesn't pack quite a small as a down jacket but at a little over a pound, it kept me warm to right below 32F (freezing) and worked well as part of my layering system for sleeping. It comes with a stuff sack and packs up reasonably well with my winter kit. What I really like is that it's synthetic, made of a material that is from recycled plastic which is neat and no leaking down to deal with. The zippered pockets are convenient and overall I'm very please with the purchase.
Wow! I am seriously in love with this jacket. Wore it and a long sleeve shirt while summiting a 13,300 mountain in Colorado during a blizzard at 0*F with +50 mph winds and was never even slightly cold. Looks great and I am honestly blown away by this jacket. The fit was perfect and I love the way it looks.
I ordered this jacket in a XL about a month ago, I returned because it was way too big. I love the color and the fabric. So I ordered couple of days ago a L o tried it on and is almost perfect little tight, I would lose 10 pounds then it would fit perfect. I am 5'10 230 lbs, so this give you guys and idea on how to order it.