Men's Insulated Thermal Running Jacket
- Quilted panels sewn into the front to insulate cold air and retain the warmth of the core area
- Breathable knitting materials wick away moisture quickly to keep you dry.
- Brushed fleece lining provides extra warmth.
- Lightweight, weighing only 430g (approx. for Size M), packs small for easy storage.
- 5% Spandex synthetic materials used in the sleeves, side, and back panels for flexibility and free movement, ideal for climbing and other activities requiring a wide range of motion.
- Versatile as a 3-season jacket in fall, winter, and spring, serving as a great mid-layer without feeling bulky under a hard shell coat in extreme cold conditions.
- Extras include two side-entry hand warmer pockets with zippers for added security, two interior pockets for outdoor essentials, and a drawcord adjustable hem for a flexible fit.
- Free standard shipping on orders over $49
- Orders value below $49, shipping fee charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- Click to see our Shipping Info & Refund Policy
Really am enjoying the fit and comfort of my new jacket along with the great price
Picked up this jacket for casual wear and outdoor activities (yard work, walking, jogging, etc.). It’s lightweight yet warm and comfortable. We’ll see how it does with frequent wear. I’ll update in a few months with a review on durability. So far so good though! Recommended.
I'm very pleased with this jacket. November, in Colorado, it's a great layer for quick errands on a bike and to ski in on sunny days. I'm 6', 175lb, and the L fits well with some extra space for a base layer.
This jacket is what i was looking for. I needed something warmer and more wind resistant than a fleece but not as restrictive as a full winter coat. I usually wear a Large, i went XL for this jacket and it fits comfortably with some room for layers underneath for colder weather. Wife likes the look of the jacket which is form fitting but not restrictive. You can't beat it for the price
I wanted something light weight for fall weather. I bought a large, I'm 5'10" 210lbs and it fits just about perfect. The arms are a little tight when I wear a long sleeve shirt, but overall it was well worth the money.