Men's Insulated Running Thermal Hybrid Jacket
- Item ID:lda280
- Lightweight, soft and packed easily, 4 way stretch fabric with high performance allows you to move comfortably
- Breathable knitted materials wicking away moisture quickly to keep you dry and comfortable during exercises, hybrid design with quilted panels to insulate cold air and retain warmth of core area (head, chest and back)
- 4 pockets for secure and large storage (2 side-entry pockets with zipper for added security, 2 large interior pockets for easy storage)
- More features: Thumb holes added to increase hand coverage and warmth; the front and rear reflective stripes for greater visibility on low-light runs; opening back mesh vents for better breathability
- Wear as a mid layer on cold days, or a standalone out layer in mild weather, suitable for most occasions, such as running, hiking, golf, travel or wear as casual
- Free standard shipping on orders over $49
- Orders value below $49, shipping fee charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- Click to see our Shipping Info & Refund Policy
Got this jacket for winter running and it worked perfectly. Super comfortable to run in and kept me nice and warm. The hood was even pretty good for windy days to protect the sides of my face. Good looking jacket too. Really satisfied with this purchase and definitely recommended for anyone looking a for a lightweight jacket for running in cold weather.
The jacket was great for 35 degrees running in New York City. It keep me warm with another layer underneath. Jacket is well constructed and a good length. Im 58 and 145 lbs- the small is a good fit for me.
4 mile run outside last night. Im in Chicagoland. It was upper 20s. This with a base layer was perfect. Ran at night with a headlamp and no worries about vehicles seeing me.
I wanted a jacket to run outside and put my phone in the pockets so I didn't need to carry it in my hands. The jacket itself is great 5 stars, but it's very stretchy so the weight of a phone just droops in the outside and inside pockets causing it to bounce around while you run.