Men's Fleece Lined Softshell Jacket
Stay warm and cozy in this lightweight and windproof jacket, perfect for cold and damp weather.
- Warm & Windproof: Mid-layer is made of windproof TPU material to seal out the wind. The lining is 114 Micro Polar Fleece, which traps the warmth effectively and offers next-to-skin comfort.
- Water resistant & Breathable: Fabric is treated to repel water while maintaining breathability. The polyester synthetic material of the lining helps improve the breathability and transfer moisture away quickly. (Note: Water can leak through stitching parts of the jacket, wearing it in the rain may get wet)
- Removable Hood: Comes with a peripheral cord adjustment for a better fit.
- Flexible Fit: Drawcord adjustable hem and hook-and-loop cuffs offer a better fit.
- Roomy Pockets: 3 outside pockets (one zippered chest pocket and two zippered slash hand pockets) guarantee enough room to stash items.
Item ID: lda203
- Free standard shipping on orders over $49
- Orders value below $49, shipping fee charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- Click to see our Shipping Info & Refund Policy
Bad shipping time
I'm 6ft tall at 150lbs and the Medium fits me very well. I also tested it in the light rain yesterday and it worked really well. It's lightweight and warm and I definitely recommend it!
This is one of the best jackets I have owned. It feels good, looks good and is really well made. A mid weight jacket but I put a light down coat under it and wore it all thru a fairly harsh VA winter. Zippers are excellent. Good pocket locations.
I’m 6’0” 180 lbs. I am a female with athletic build and this fits me perfectly. I had a north face soft shell jacket prior to this and this is very similar. I would say it’s probably a little warmer than my North Face but it is very comparable. I have to wear this material for work. It is not very feminine but it functions for my job. I have gotten a lot of compliments on it. The Velcro on the sleeves is very durable. I can’t believe how cheap it was considering how expensive my north face was and this quality is very comparable.
I love this jacket. I had tried on a Columbia softshell jacket and was going to purchase one but I always research prices and compare items before buying anything. So I saw this jacket which was similar but much cheaper and decided to try it out. I am very happy with this purchase. It does a great job in the rain and does the job to keep me warm. I would definitely recommend this jacket.