Women's Waterproof Snowboarding Jacket
- Item ID: lda415
- loop closure
- WARM but NOT BULKY - Quilted with 100% Eco-friendly Polyester Insulation for long term warmth which still perform even when wet, soft fleece lining keeps you warm and comfortable
- WATERPROOF & STAIN REPELLENT - PU coated membrane offers waterproof protection and breathable performance protect you from wet winter, critically seam-sealed keep you dry and warm
- WINDPROOF - 1)Adjustable hood with peripheral cord and internal drawcord hem seal out the elements. 2)Hook-and-loop cuffs seal in warmth
- MULTI POCKETS - 2 zippered hand pockets shield your hands from the cold, secured interior zippered pocket keeps valuables safe
- Be ready for winter outdoor activities such as skiing, snowboarding, snowsports, hiking, camping, travelling or casual wear
- Free standard shipping on orders over $49
- Orders value below $49, shipping fee charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- Click to see our Shipping Info & Refund Policy
If you are looking for a lightweight jacket that will also keep you warm, this is your product. My wife was very satisfied with this purchase.
The inside lining is soft material, not smooth. So if you anticipate wearing this with thick/soft sweaters you may want to size up so the fabrics don't "catch" on each other.
Super cute and very lightweight. I wasn't sure how warm it was going to be, but I just tried it out wandering around the foothills of Virginia the last few days and this jacket is WARM.
Also, I'm 4'10 and 130 lbs and usually wear a medium. I read a few reviews and decided to size down to a small and I'm glad I did. Still plenty of room for me to layer.
This jacket is the best all-around jacket I've ever had - for wind, rain, and cold. On the slopes, it keeps you warm and comfortable. It is 100% worth every penny!