Women's Lightweight Waterproof Breathable Rain Pant
- Item ID: lda340
- Featuring a waterproof-breathable, fully seam-sealed shell and a mesh lining, you'll be comfortable and protected inside and out. DWR finish resists intense, heavy rain whenever rain falls and the wind blows. Breathability rating: 1000g/m2/24hr; Waterproof Rating: 3000mm
- Articulation at the knees and the hip combine to further extend comfort and range of motion.
- Easy-wearing partial elasticated waist for a comfortable fit; Leg openings is adjustable with drawcord; Hook snap button to prevent popping open.
- Two slant pockets and one thigh pocket with WATERPROOF zippers;
- Suitable for hiking, mountaineering, travel, riding, walking, camping, hunt, climb, etc
- Free standard shipping on orders over $49
- Orders value below $49, shipping fee charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- Click to see our Shipping Info & Refund Policy
Great fit! Nice color and soft fabric- got a little more wet by the socks area crossing small creek on a hike.
I��m 5��3�� and about 150 pounds (most of my weight on the bottom half). I purchased a medium and they fit really well! Enough room for long Johns underneath. They are slightly long for me, but I figured they would be with my height and look normal with hiking boots on!
I love these pants !! Ordered them for our 10 day SXS ride in the mountains of Colorado and I couldn��t have been more pleased with how they fit and the water resistance. They were light weight which was great to go over my other pants and it made them easy to pack��. HIGHLY RECOMMEND !!!
I��m 5��7, 140lbs and typically wear a size small, 27, 4 or 6. I started with a medium (was seriously considering a small initially). I was shocked how tight it was. No way was I going to be able to fit the medium over hiking pants. I got a large and it��s perfect. I wish I had known to size up twice from my normal size. Great looking pants for this price point though. I��m impressed with how lightweight they are. I��ve looked at expensive gortex rain pants before at double the price and these pants are not much heavier than gortex pants. I��m hopeful they��ll handle the rain on my upcoming Iceland trip!!
Have not worn yet so cannot vouch for waterproofing. I'n a size 2and these fit a bit large to accommodate another layer which is great. They do bulge out from the zipper on pants leg but as long as they're waterproof who cares. Style is nice and I'll report back after Alaskan trip for update.