Women's Fleece Lined Hiking Ski Pants
- Item ID: lda202
- We've upgraded the pants. The new upgraded ones have elastic band with zipper at leg opening for back up the pants to boots.
- Zipper closure
- WARM & WINDPROOF- Mid-layer of the fabric is made of windproof TPU material to seal the wind. The lining is 114 Micro Polar Fleece, which traps the warmth effectively and offer next-to-skin comfort. SEMI-ELASTICATED LEG OPPENINGS design prevents the wind from sneaking in and makes these pants suitable for snow sports, such as skiing and snowboarding. They keep you warm and comfortable in cold weather.
- WATER RESISITANT while BRETHABLE - A waterproof and breathable membrane is built in the fabric to repel water while maintain breathability. Polyester synthetic material helps improve the breathability and transfer the moisture away quickly. They help you maintain dry in damp weather.
- FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT- Made of FOUR-WAY STRETCH materials, and features with preformed ARTICULATED KNEES and GUSSETED CROTCH, these lightweight soft shell pants are designed for full mobility and excellent fit.
- FLEXIBLE WAIST and OTHER BENIFITS- Waist is partial elasticated at back part, belt loops and a removable belt offer better flexibility. TWO ZIPPERED POCKETS for outdoor essentials. Hook snap button to prevent popping open.
- About the size: Warm enough to wear between 14 and 59 Fahrenheit. If you need extra mid-layer pants to wear under, we suggest ordering one size up.
I ordered a large and they are just right. Love the zippers at the ankles. Overall best snow pants I’ve ever had!
I’m a horse trainer and wear these pants overtop my riding pants all winter long. They run a bit large around the waist, but they don’t fall down!!!! Warm and waterproof, comfortable, stylish looking, washable… I just love them! And I bought all my barn staff a pair!
Im 55 180lbs and ordered a size large. They are a little bit loose. I got a pair of these snow pants originally like 4 years ago for my first trip to Colorado skiing and they were fantastic! Absolutely waterproof (trust me I spent alot of time in the snow falling down.) Super comfy. They have an elastic waist band so they have a little bit of give. They are very warm and soft on the inside but I did wear thermals under them as well. I now have 3 pairs and swear by them.
I am very happy with this purchase. The pants are attractive, well-made, comfortable and fit great. They kept me cozy warm while show shoeing on a 15 degree day. I'm 5'7" and 145 lbs and bought a medium.
I love these. They are cute and warm! Skied a few days in them, if its cold out Id still pair with a few good base layers but they keep me warm. They are lighter than traditional snowpants. The fleece lining is nice and pockets are large enough for a flask :) They are slim in the bottom, but tuck very tightly over a ski boot so snow did not get in. For reference I am 5'5 160 lbs and usually wear a 12-14 in pants. L fit great.