Men's Lightweight Breathable Waterproof Hiking Rain Pants
- Item ID:MP1338
- Designed to be worn over pants or alone.
- WATERPROOF, WINDPROOF - 100% taped seams to prevent leaks, inner fabric is coated with waterproof and windproof membrane. These waterproof pants shed water and wind, protect you from stormy weather or unexpected downpour. They are versatile pants for hiking, camping, work, fishing, cycling and golf. Waterproof index: 3000mm waterproof; Breathability: 3000g/m2/24 hrs.
- BREATHABLE & COMFORTABLE - Thanks to the advanced technology of our coating, the membrane on the inner fabric are waterproof yet breathable. Plus a mesh linling to add comfort and help wicks moisture away. Feel protected, even in the worse conditions with this waterproof-breathable rain pant.
- MOVE WITH COMFORT ?¡ìC Spandex and polyester blended fabric is lightweight and delivers just enough stretch to move with you; Articulated knees improve mobility, allowing you to get lower and stretch farther.
- FLEXIBILITY - Partial elastic waist adds flexibility and comfort; Adjustable leg openings are compatible with kinds of shoes and boots.
- CARGO POCKETS ?¡ìC Four security pockets, including two zippered waterproof side pockets and two thigh cargo pockets with hook & loop closure, providing generous and quick storage.
- NOTE:This item has been discontinued,returns and exchange are not available.
- Free standard shipping on orders over $49
- Orders value below $49, shipping fee charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- Click to see our Shipping Info & Refund Policy
It fits a little big and the mesh layer inside is really loose that my feet get stuck on it when I put on my pants. Not sure if this is how these pant are design to keep you cool but it��s annoying.
It has a great quality and it very useful in defending stinging nettle, poison ivy etc... of course it is waterproof you really just need to buy this! love it
As a woman with a larger waist, many times a buy mens hiking pants. I am 5'8" and take an womans XL or a Mens XL. But theses ran so baggy in the hips that i ordered a Large. Returned the XL and the XXL.
The large has not arrived yet. I hope they fir cause wow, really nice hiki g pants that are waterproof and made well.