Men's UPF 50+ UV Protection Shirt, Long Sleeve Fishing Shirt
- Item ID: lda334
- UPF 50 SUN PROTECTION - UPF 50+ provides maximum protection for long hours in the sun. Protect you from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- LIGHTWEITHT, QUICK DRY & BREATHABLE - Function nylon fabric is lightweight and breathable, delivers excellent moisture-wicking and quick-dry abilities. Keep you cool and dry in hot weather.
- HOOK-and-LOOP UTILITY POCKETS - Four chest pockets with velcro closure, plus one rod holder, one sunglasses and hanger loop, and one utility loop at the chest. Gear you up for a whole day of fishing.
- COOLING - Mesh lining on back sweat-prone area, opening back mesh vents let in and out a cooling breeze, perfect in hot, humid weather.
- CONVERT to SHORT SLEEVE - Rolled-up sleeves secure with loops and button tabs, and convert to a short sleeve.
- Free standard shipping on orders over $49
- Orders value below $49, shipping fee charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- Click to see our Shipping Info & Refund Policy
Highly recommend this shirt.
I normally just buy XXL, however for this shirt I measured myself & compared with their size chart. In accordance with the size chart XL would be a better fit. I really believed it would be too wee for me but no, fitted exactly as the size chart said it would.
Water resistance works, splashed fishtank water on this & it just ran off in a bead. Don't know if it will still be as efficient after a wash or 2.
All functions shown in photos are quality. There is also a little lanyard loop on the bottom of right pocket that isn't described in description.
Really has been a lot of thought put into this shirt & it's made to really decent quality for a very reasonable price.
If there is 1 thing I'd change. The rod holder I'd have used velcro on 1 side rather than it being sewn closed on both sides. With all the positives it would be unfair to mark it down for just this.
I needed a long sleeve loose shirt for outdoor activities in hot, sunny climate. This style is just right for all my activities including bicycling. I also wanted good pockets and the zip off sleeves are a bonus. Even great with layers underneath. A good unsex design too.
Husband loves his shirt. Keeps the sun off his skin and is cool enough to be wearing in the Deep South summers. It fits him perfectly and I find him finding extra things to do just so he can wear. Thats a huge perk!!
This is my third LDA Shirt and like the others it is top quality. I also find it to be very reasonable in price. Finally, it’s easy care and dries quickly. I find this to be a great company.
This shirt looks and fits great, my husband and me love the look and the fabric! Husband is between a M and L size
because this is loose cut it fits perfect. Much nicer for travel than most fishing shirts, a bit more dressy.