Men's Stretch UV Protection Convertible Hiking Pants
- Item ID: lda929
- Drawstring closure
- Machine Wash
- COVERTIBLE- Zip-off legs covert pants to shorts in no time, suitable in the hot and cold seasons of spring summer and autumn
- 7 MULTI-PURPOSE POCKETS- This men's cargo pant features multi pockets with hook &loop for your belongings, 3 slant pockets, 2 thigh pockets and 2 back pockets
- QUICK-DRY & SUN PROTECTION- Stay protected from sun with built-in UPF 50 protection and water repellent technology. Advanced wicking fabric pulls moisutre away to keep you cool and dry
- 4-WAY STRETCH - Comfort fit side elastic waist and adjustable drawcord on the leg opening for moving freely and zipper on the knees allow more space for moving
- This breathable pants are ideal for casual and outdoor recreation wear like hiking, travel, camping, fishing, mountaineering, riding, walking, hunting or casual wear
- Free standard shipping on orders over $49
- Orders value below $49, shipping fee charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- Click to see our Shipping Info & Refund Policy
I'm 6' and 2037lbs. The 2x size fits great. The downside is there was not any size of waist, inseam etcetera. Just got lucky. Would have like a heavier fabric however they did advertise as lightweight so that's on me.
I got these because I love the shorts and I wore them all summer. I love how quick this material dries. I use the zip-offs more for camping trips where I need pants+shorts. They are very nice for canoe trips especially, but for any outdoor activity where you might get wet. Nice to be able to be dry quickly. They also seem to be durable, but I haven't taken them on many trips yet.
I am impressed with the value, quality and features of these hiking pants, and they blow away the bogus value and quality of a pair of Columbia's I bought before. But these pants are bigger in the waist and length then what I expected, which is another surprise. I can make alterations in the waist if needed. The cuffs have bungee ties, so the length is not such a problem.
good fit, feel, comfortable, fast dry. Not as good as REI/Mountain Hardware ect. but well worth the difference in price especially if you are bouldering and likely to tear them up.