Women's Waterproof Lightweight Outdoor Rain Jacket
- Item ID: lda338
- Zipper closure
- WATERPROOF & WINDPROOF - This jacket features DWR Finish and PU coated membrane offers waterproof performance protect you from wet weather, critically seam sealed keep you dry and comfortable
- ADJUSTABLE FIT - ?BAttached hood with peripheral cord is highly adjustable and friendly, it can be rolled into collar when not in us.?CHook-and-loop cuffs and elastic drawcord hem block out wind and provide a secure fit.?DLined Chin Guard for ultimate comfort.?EA storm flap with a Velcro closure covers the center front zip.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & BREATHABLE - Strong mesh lining added for more breathability and transfer the moisture away quickly, keep you warm and dry without bunching up or weighing you down.
- ROOMY POCKETS - Secure-zip hand pockets and inner pocket safety store your phone and wallet while you're on the move
- VERSATILE - Suitable for any outdoor activitie such as traveling, hiking, sailing, fishing, camping and daily wear
This was a perfect warmish light jacket. I love it to wear inside. The building is chilly where I work so this is perfect.
Jacket is lightweight so no heavy feeling- kept me warm and dry. Hood looks good when tucked in neck line. I bought a medium- it’s a little large but a small would probably be a little tight in the chest/ waist. Material kept me dry and easy to shake off rain water. It is thinner and noisier than my Northface jacket but good enough. Jacket has a thin liner that is seam from waist up to hood. Bottom half is mesh. Keeps you cool and dry.
Exactly what I wanted and I get compliments on the color. Sized exactly as needed.
Got this jacket so I could walk the dogs at night And in the rain it is very waterproof and vibrant. warm too. 60 degree I could wear just the jacket. 50 I might wear a hoodie too but I'm a big old baby in the cold. very light weight and great pockets. all zipper! the hood is a good Size too. not super small like I was afraid of. goes over my face and has draw string things so it's great
Love the color! There is a band of aqua around the color which I didn't expect, but that was ok. It was perfect for my trip to France. It is super light-weight which was great for packing. I wasn't sure how effective it would be but it kept me VERY warm on cooler, windy days and very dry on the rainy ones! Highly recommend.